Atlantic salmon from Norway is harvested year round, making it a perfect resource for meeting consumer demand for healthy proteins. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, the cooking versatility of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) makes it a very popular addition to a heart-healthy diet.
Seafood and salmon in particular, provides nutrients, like proteins, essential amino acids, marine omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, vitamin B12, iodine and selenium, which are not regularly available in other foods.
We know our customers seek out the best, so we produce fish that is perfect for their needs: whether it’s raw for sushi, freshly cooked or traditionally smoked.
- ATLANTIC WHOLE SALMON
- ATLANTIC SALMON SKIN ON
- ATLANTIC SALMON SKIN OFF
- ATLANTIC SALMON STEAK
- ATLANTIC SALMON PORTION
CHILLED/FROZEN SMOKED SALMON
- SMOKED ATLANTIC WHOLE SALMON SKIN ON/SKIN OFF
- SMOKED ATLANTIC SALMON D CUT
- SMOKED ATLANTIC SALMON TRIMMED D CUT
- SMOKED ATLANTIC SALMON LONG CUT
- SMOKED ATLANTIC SALMON MARINATED
- SMOKED ATLANTIC SALMON ROYAL BALIK